Timothy D. Larson

Timothy D. Larson

Executive Director



Academic Program Search

Colleges & Universities

Postsecondary Career Schools

News Room

Out-Of-State Online Registration

Related Links

State Statutes & Legislative Updates


Student Transcripts

Alternate Route to Certification Alternate Route to Certification

Connecticut Commission on Community Service

Regulations of CT State Agencies
Connecticut Still Revolutionary


Student Transcripts


The Office of Higher Education maintains student academic transcripts from many colleges, universities and private occupational schools which are now closed. For a copy of your transcript from a closed Connecticut school or college, please complete and mail this form to our Office.


The Office of Higher Education does not maintain student records of high schools or technical schools.  Please contact the State Department of Education for assistance with these requests.


For additional information, please contact Giancarlo Fusco (860)947-1816.



450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 707, Hartford, CT  06103-1841, Phone:  860-947-1800

Home | CT.gov Home | Send Feedback

State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - 2015 State of Connecticut

CT.gov logo